Sunday, August 15, 2010

Don't wait until the last minute to order inventory.

About 2 months ago I went to place and order for my favorite Polyester monofilament invisible thread with my supplier.  Day after day their website continued to say, "OUT OF STOCK." Finally I decide this is for the birds so I called them up. I asked the girl if she could tell me when they would get their invisible thread back in stock. She dodged this way. I dodged that way. Finally I got her pinned down only to find out; they weren't out of stock. They were out of a manufactor. Huge difference!! Since then I've tested several different monofilament threads and I haven’t loved any of them. I am back to using my usual So Fine on all my t-shirt quilts. The moral of this story is: "Don't get all your thread from one basket because your basket might just get a whole in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment